- Visiting takes place on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, from 6 – 8 pm.
- A detainee is allowed to visit every other week on pre-established days according to the visitation schedule.
- The detainee is scheduled based upon the first letter of his/ her last name.
- No more than two adults and two children are allowed to visit at one time.
- All adults must have a photo ID in order to visit.
- All visitors must be fully dressed.
- Revealing clothing, see through clothing, shorts or halter tops are not allowed.
- Visits are fifteen minutes in duration.
County Jail Fax........870-779-7081